• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 52 Big Pages (later 48) 25 cent appreciation club
4 4

151 posts in this topic

I just went through My Batman,Detective,Superman,Action,Adventure,Flash,and Justice League last week and Pulled all the Big 52 and Giant Size 80 Pagers ...

I have Almost 2 boxes full of these...

when I first went through my comics years ago, There was no notable increase in value between these books and others...but 2 weeks ago I went through a new guide and Nearly all of them JUMP in value 25% to 30% from the previous book...

I wouldnt call them KEYS, but there certainly seems to be a market for them...

I havent got mine graded yet, but I couldnt believe how many I found...

I also have a very hard time trying to grade these books because they are so much thicker, sometime the spine looks weird and I dont know if thats damage or just normal...

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, kav said:

That period was a high time for me-7th grade and I finally had the ability to buy comics every single month as many as I wanted!  Completely ignored Marvel books!  I'd love a complete collection of DC books from this 11 month time period!  Here are couple faves:

Superman_v.1_243 (1).jpg

:banana: