• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 52 Big Pages (later 48) 25 cent appreciation club
4 4

151 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jbud73 said:

Pulling a Flying Donut shameless FS thread plug

Here is the MH2 copy of this beauty, currently on sale in the FS BA/SA/GA forum :takeit:

Superman246MH2.jpg

One of my favorites.  Art and story were top notch!!!!

4 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

Here's a Grey tone

Unexpected133.jpg

the more I see of these 52 pagers the more I luv em.  Really they should be worth a premium.

Isn’t this the period that Marvel “tricked” Dc into increasing the prices on their comics from 15 cents to 25 cents? Marvel increased the page count and price to 25 cents for a month and then went to 20 cents; while DC made a long term commitment in their 25 cents increase.

1 hour ago, jaeldubyoo said:

Isn’t this the period that Marvel “tricked” Dc into increasing the prices on their comics from 15 cents to 25 cents? Marvel increased the page count and price to 25 cents for a month and then went to 20 cents; while DC made a long term commitment in their 25 cents increase.

If so it backfired I bought more DC than ever after they went to that format.  Books I never bought like Flash and brave & bold.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Told ya......

7a854fc7824d8cabca1f51c5fb30dc78.jpg

Great issue-robot Lincoln programmed to be the perfect president in the year 2971!  Wilkes Booth tries to assassinate him but robot outsmarts him and gives him a Kentucky style beating. lol 

15 hours ago, kav said:

Great issue-robot Lincoln programmed to be the perfect president in the year 2971!  Wilkes Booth tries to assassinate him but robot outsmarts him and gives him a Kentucky style beating. lol 

They don't write them like that anymore. lol

2 minutes ago, icp004 said:

More “Big Page” Horror pickups

F23ACB59-60F5-49C6-B3D2-2A118FF25995.jpeg

Johnny will be just fine unless he starts showing his fellow soldiers pics of his 'girl back home'!!  That's always a death sentence along with 'new baby on the way'!!