• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics that might become valuable if character ever reintroduced

98 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Don't know what kind of car you could get for this beater money. I know I would pass on a ride in it...:roflmao:

To each his own, but I really like the early Spectre stories a lot more. Art wise, a little sketch but killer stories. Aparo simply carried on the tradition of the original character.

Ok, I guess the first app is a different issue? Anyway, I drive a 2005 vibe that has a book value of like $600, so everything is relative. I am pretty content with it except I need to fix a blown fuse to get the radio/CD to work again.

10 hours ago, Readcomix said:

I agree, and I did think of that when I posted it. But compared to its peer group of early Marvel firsts it's not on the radar. But if the topic Is restricted to dollar box dive items, it does not belong. 

Not just dollar box, of course, but that is a nice book regardless

Things were pretty sore between DC and Robinson and they even put the Starman collections out of print from what appears to be spite. I don't know if that is still the case but I don't think that DC would be pushing that property.

8 minutes ago, Bird said:

Here is what I see when I turn around from the computer desk, so you know I would be down for it!!!

DvIQ8PGXcAEranv.jpg

Hmm, have to fix the shades so that small amount of light doesn't get through!!

Please tape up the bag on that Dr Strange treasury for display purposes!!

Just now, kav said:

Please tape up the bag on that Dr Strange treasury for display purposes!!

I just threw it up there the other day to get it out of the way. Low grade reader that was in a pile. Now shut up or back on ignore you go! :sumo:

3 minutes ago, Bird said:

I just threw it up there the other day to get it out of the way. Low grade reader that was in a pile. Now shut up or back on ignore you go! :sumo:

I'm just trying to help-

7 minutes ago, kav said:

If Bird puts me on ignore I'm going to stop posting for 6 months.

Man you can't catch a break.... You say please and are polite, and he tell's you to "shut-up" in your own thread.... (shrug) 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Man you can't catch a break.... You say please and are polite, and he tell's you to "shut-up" in your own thread.... (shrug) 

It's ok some ppl need to get kicked around a bit.  Bird has had to put up with a lot of my shenanigans

Just now, kav said:

It's ok some ppl need to get kicked around a bit.  Bird has had to put up with a lot of my shenanigans

For the record, you didn't kill PIF. That was someone else.

Just now, Bird said:

For the record, you didn't kill PIF. That was someone else.

thank you...  Thank you Bird THANK YOU

you understand