• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oxford Comics. Atlanta, GA. ??

10 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Past it last night going to Bones Steakhouse. Worth the trip if interested in SA/CA back issues. I’m here for a second. 

used to be my shop. probably the most popular shop in ATL.  They have back issues but I seem to remember it was Bronze and later. Great selection of current books, statues and TPBs.

14 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

used to be my shop. probably the most popular shop in ATL.  They have back issues but I seem to remember it was Bronze and later. Great selection of current books, statues and TPBs.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Sounds good. Sounds like s cool spot. Would like to go. Gotta see how the day goes. At the Hyatt watching Cheaters on tv while wife at the gym so And I’m sure wife wants to go to OK Cafe (?) for breakfast (she’s a foodie and finds the spots for that. )

marriage is a compromise and all that  

26 minutes ago, NoMan said:

And I’m sure wife wants to go to OK Cafe (?) for breakfast (she’s a foodie and finds the spots for that. )

remember you're in the south. Chicken and waffles, biscuits and gravy should all be on the top of your list. and sweet tea is an acceptable breakfast drink!

3 minutes ago, NoMan said:

People move a lot   S L O W E R   here than I’m used to.  Everyone I’ve met is beyond polite and kind.  

It can get crazy. I am from NJ near the NY area - you can walk into an office and the workers are talking and they will definitely finish their conversation before coming over to address the customer. Cray-cray! I want to shout "let's get a move on people!" Here at home if the pizza guy doesn't come over within 45 seconds I turn around and leave. Then I get in my car and wonder where I am going to go for lunch!!!

Edited by Bird

Like @miraclemet said, not the best place for back issues but it is worth a visit overall. They have two small cases on the left in the back with some wall books in it, but it is mostly modern stuff. I  usually get lost in staring at all the figures they have on their shelves when I go there. 

Just now, deadleg said:

Like @miraclemet said, not the best place for back issues but it is worth a visit overall. They have two small cases on the left in the back with some wall books in it, but it is mostly modern stuff. I  usually get lost in staring at all the figures they have on their shelves when I go there. 

yeah they have a TON of statues and lots are on display... very tempting!