• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
21 21

4,065 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Well, did you managed to get this one here then as it was the only book that fit your criteria:

mor1.1104a.jpg

Looks like this is the third go round for this exact same copy of the book here.

Looks like it sold for close to $200 less than the first time on Heritage back in 2017, but still about $50 more than what it got on Heritage last year.  hm

Nope I stop at 1500 there is nothing special abought the book (shrug) I would like them Raw so I can see the house adds. (thumbsu

Action 1.jpg

More-fun-33 front inside.jpg

Another Seven Seas 6 that went a bit too high for my rather shallow pocket:

sev1.86a.jpg

Thought the bad wrap on this copy would help to keep the price down, a tad, but with how much these Seven Seas 6 are going for nowadays, I doubt I'll ever be able to complete my set.  :frown:

Is there a way to see recently sold auction books and prices?

Did anyone see what the Showcase 22 6.0 sold for? Was at $5,800 last I checked.

EDIT - older sold items can be found here, doesn't appear to include recently auctioned books - https://www.comicconnect.com/bookSearch.php?searchType=feature_sales&display=list&set=804,809

Edited by Howling Mad

26 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Another Seven Seas 6 that went a bit too high for my rather shallow pocket:

sev1.86a.jpg

Thought the bad wrap on this copy would help to keep the price down, a tad, but with how much these Seven Seas 6 are going for nowadays, I doubt I'll ever be able to complete my set.  :frown:

There is a pretty decent 5.0 for sale right now here in the gold/silver/bronze forum (not mine). 

34 minutes ago, Howling Mad said:

Is there a way to see recently sold auction books and prices?

Did anyone see what the Showcase 22 6.0 sold for? Was at $5,800 last I checked.

EDIT - older sold items can be found here, doesn't appear to include recently auctioned books - https://www.comicconnect.com/bookSearch.php?searchType=feature_sales&display=list&set=804,809

This site has their auction history. It may take a day or two or most recent sales.

http://www.dreckcheck.com

Edited by AnkurJ

4 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Would it also include the auction results from the CL auctions which everybody here finds virtually impossible to retrieve?  hm  :wishluck:

Yup

3 hours ago, AnkurJ said:
3 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Would it also include the auction results from the CL auctions which everybody here finds virtually impossible to retrieve?  hm  :wishluck:

Yup

Any idea how far back it goes with respect to the auction results?  hm

47 minutes ago, tth2 said:

Is there anything more irritating then an auction house that sends you an invoice after Day 1?  When there's still 4 more days of auctions to go?  

THIS IS JUST A REMINDER THAT YOU NEED TO PAY FOR YOUR WINNINGS

HURRY UP EVERY CHANCE YOU GET