• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
21 21

4,122 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2019 at 10:09 AM, Dr. Love said:

I wonder if this had more to do with the venue.  Although the net might have ended the same (or less) on HA.

Heritage auctions Sunday and others recently have been selling mid double-digit Archies for significant multiples of guide.

7 minutes ago, batman_fan said:
9 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Holy sh*t ! :whatthe:

You think it will hammer for over $100k?  lol

Not even half that. All those 'Key Comics Collection' X-men books will steal the show ... :bigsmile:

2 minutes ago, Spiderturtle said:

3 cap 1s ranging from richest, richer, rich 

yup and so much more !! supes1, aa16, mf73, as5, mf52, high grade silver etc

and of course the Central Valley Detectives :x

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

The Batman 1, CGC 8.0 looks pretty tasty.  Looking forward to posting the pictures.

$350-$400k if not conserved and no label notes. I just got done turning my ship, and I ain’t doing it again 

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost

1 minute ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

$350-$400k if not conserved and no label notes. I just got done turning my ship, and I ain’t doing it again 

If it looks like a decent 8.0, I think it may go higher.

1 hour ago, ThothAmon said:

Hey Gator. Sorry to say I missed the auction on Friday. Care to share your feelings on how they finished up?

Some did very well. Some did not so well relative to what I had paid 

5 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

With over 1100 books so far listed ( half are of the Key Comic X-men collection ), looks like HA will be taking the podium in the next round.

It also looks ike somebody is letting their uber HG early SA Batman run go at the same time.  hm

Almost 4 pages there with a near complete run of Batman 140 through 240 with just the odd issues missing here and there.  (thumbsu

Well, it definitely looks like at least a couple of big time collectors must be cashing out here.  hm

Just noticed some other runs here including the HG Brave and Bold run and then there's the Church run of Captain Marvel Jr.  :luhv:

18 hours ago, lou_fine said:
21 hours ago, szav said:

Don’t see the 17 Cgc 9.4 listed here... but I do several other PLs I can’t afford!  Will be fun to watch.

https://www.comicconnect.com/bookSearch.php?title=Phantom+lady&issue=

That's because the PL 17 CGC 9.4 copy is listed for the August Heritage Auction. :gossip:

umm ... no

https://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=839537

Edited by Gotham Kid