• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
21 21

4,123 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

I just put a reminder on my e-calendar to put in my CL bids when the auction opens. I’ve been in the lead for many great books with a $3 bid! Easy peasy.

Good idea, just call me and I'll give you my password, maybe you can do two at a time;) :foryou:

Seriously, I try to bid the first day, but it's not always convenient and it would be a lot faster to just be able to watch;) so I skip a lot of their auctions when I miss the first day.

6 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Good idea, just call me and I'll give you my password, maybe you can do two at a time;) :foryou:

Seriously, I try to bid the first day, but it's not always convenient and it would be a lot faster to just be able to watch;) so I skip a lot of their auctions when I miss the first day.

Well, I can try and send you a reminder the day of, anyway! :banana:

2 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

The buyer’s fees on HA, plus sales tax, really hurts. But I’m happy with all of ‘em, including HA, CL, and CC.

And I’ve found CL very receptive to posting back covers; just takes a quick email request.

Over the course of a month, I emailed two different people with the.same back photo request, and sadly neither even bothered to respond. 

On their own suggestion, they  also promised that they’d a sturdier package after I’ve had issues with damaged packages/slabs. but they never followed through.

All that aside, I like the company but they can be very inconsistent.

Well tonight the action begins for some OA and other stuff. Some nice books including a Superman 1 and pages of the same starting tomorrow. Good luck to anyone here bidding. 

Think the Sup 1 will top 300K? 

Edited by Professor Chaos

18 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

Well tonight the action begins for some OA and other stuff. Some nice books including a Superman 1 and pages of the same starting tomorrow. Good luck to anyone here bidding. 

Think the Sup 1 will top 300K? 

Somebody trying to rip off Heritages way of presenting things.  Not as professional.  CC goin downhill imo 

1 hour ago, Chicago Boy said:

Somebody trying to rip off Heritages way of presenting things.  Not as professional.  CC goin downhill imo 

I think they should show the book up close the whole video. Anyone interested in it already knows what it is. It is a pretty nice 3.0 too. I think its about the perfect lower grade Sup 1 for those looking for a lower grade Sup 1. 

sup1.13991.jpg

26 minutes ago, JiveTurkeyMoFo said:

Anyone pick up the All Winners # 1 CGC 8.5?  Not the prettiest copy, but it went for WAY under Guide.  Kinda regret not throwing a crappy bid after it.  If only it were a Schomburg cover, like the All Select # 1, which went Bananas.  :banana:

What did the All Select 1 end at?