• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

post if you're done - your last purchase of 2018
5 5

57 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

In "Skycat" mode ...in tribute to the late great Duane Allman... imbibing ale at No Frills Grill this afternoon (diapers not included)... 

IMG_2606_zpsjlim10cy.jpg

I recognize that guy!  You know how?  Cuz he has a pint in his hand!

It would be this one for me...… a cool Sgt. Fury cover where he is now on his way up the ranks, here as a 2nd Lieutenant on his way to Colonel, then to the CIA, and finally, SHIELD :cloud9: I must confess, I'm filling in a lot of blanks here..... someone needs to do the mini-series. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

WAR 19.jpg

The box of promotional/giveaway comics arrived today 😊
Suffice it to say it is a veritable treasure trove of comics from the 1930's and up, including COMPLETE sets of the Wheaties miniature comic giveaways from A-D. Spitfire Comics. 18 Mighty Midget comics with Captain Marvel etc. Just endless! :cloud9:

IMG_7398.JPG

IMG_7399.JPG

IMG_7400.JPG

IMG_7401.JPG

IMG_7402.JPG

IMG_7403.JPG

IMG_7404.JPG

3 hours ago, eccomic said:

The box of promotional/giveaway comics arrived today 😊
Suffice it to say it is a veritable treasure trove of comics from the 1930's and up, including COMPLETE sets of the Wheaties miniature comic giveaways from A-D. Spitfire Comics. 18 Mighty Midget comics with Captain Marvel etc. Just endless! :cloud9:

IMG_7398.JPG

IMG_7399.JPG

IMG_7400.JPG

IMG_7401.JPG

IMG_7402.JPG

IMG_7403.JPG

IMG_7404.JPG

That ASM can be tough, especially still in the magazine

On 12/31/2018 at 10:49 PM, jimjum12 said:

It would be this one for me...… a cool Sgt. Fury cover where he is now on his way up the ranks, here as a 2nd Lieutenant on his way to Colonel, then to the CIA, and finally, SHIELD :cloud9: I must confess, I'm filling in a lot of blanks here..... someone needs to do the mini-series. GOD BLESS....

WAR 19.jpg

Wow...!   You just made me realize that Sgt Fury from the war comics is actually Nick Fury from shield?   I never put those two together before...I feel very dumb lol.   That's a trip.

3 hours ago, waaaghboss said:

Wow...!   You just made me realize that Sgt Fury from the war comics is actually Nick Fury from shield?   I never put those two together before...I feel very dumb lol.   That's a trip.

If you happen to have access to a copy of Fantastic Four 21, it has a Fury cross over after the War was over and Fury had gone on to become a CIA agent.... kind of a precursor to SHIELD . GOD BLESS...

10 minutes ago, comicjack said:

My last purchase came today and i gave someone a nice Christmas gift this year.I can only imagine what the heck this year will bring maybe a new Centaur or two :headbang:

DSCF1563.thumb.JPG.3dc12a729a70bd3f1938653a1115992d.JPG

jersey jack strikes again

thank the lord it went to a world class boardie!