• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Closed) Christmas Price Cut: Key High Grade Keys for Christmas Eve Sale (ASM #129, FF #52)
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I have a couple of key Golden, Silver and Bronze books that I am looking to sell during Christmas break.  Figure I would try it on the boards before they head off to Fee-bay. Feel free to PM with offers or questions. Prices for the books are right around or less than current GPA.

Payments:
PayPal

Shipping:
Shipping is included in the price and will include full insurance shipped USPS Priority Mail in Flat-Rate Box, with a tracking number. 
International orders, I will charge exact shipping. Please contact me for a quote.

Other:
I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list.

Kudos Thread:

Mike22 Kudo's Thread

Return Policy:
Returns accepted, but please notify me NLT 3-days after you received the books.  Items must be return shipped in the same condition prior to refund, and returned shipping will be paid by the buyer. 

Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Edited by Mike22