• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas from Penny and the Porcupine house!
2 2

35 posts in this topic

Thanks for the good wishes Jimmers. Penny is looking good and that was some feast. Glad to know you had a good holiday. 

We had a wonderful Christmas. I'm not much of a fan but having my kids and grandkids here for a couple of days made it all worthwhile. The joy in the faces of those kids just warms my black little heart. 

Happy New Year!

16 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Thanks for the good wishes Jimmers. Penny is looking good and that was some feast. Glad to know you had a good holiday. 

We had a wonderful Christmas. I'm not much of a fan but having my kids and grandkids here for a couple of days made it all worthwhile. The joy in the faces of those kids just warms my black little heart. 

Happy New Year!

On 12/26/2018 at 4:41 AM, porcupine48 said:

Here's hoping that everyone had a safe, pleasant day,with joy carrying in on to the new year and beyond!

We all had a big homemade meal cooked up by yours truly.Thank you all for all your warm words and support these past ten years,especially the last few difficult ones.

For those following,Penny is healed up,you can see the area in the kitty pic,and very happy and full of life.

💙🖤💙🖤 Jimmers

!!2.jpg

@porcupine48Cooked by yours truly? That‘s great!
I owe you a message Jimmers, but  so glad to hear your dog is better – I know how much you cared for her. :)

@porcupine48

… glad to hear the good news coming from your way, bro.....  when you stopped posting I was afraid I might have to hire a Craig's List gal to swing by and put a belt whipping on you. Judy has had me pulling up obscure music on YouTube …. you know, betting me that it wouldn't be there. We're checking out Aphrodite's Child right now …. pretty decent material from almost 50 years ago... my how time flies. Next on our "playlist" will likely be the Amboy Dukes …… maybe "Journey to the Center of the Mind" and "Papa's Will" :cloud9: MERRY Christmas and HAPPY New Year.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

13 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

@porcupine48

… glad to hear the good news coming from your way, bro.....  when you stopped posting I was afraid I might have to hire a Craig's List gal to swing by and put a belt whipping on you. Judy has had me pulling up obscure music on YouTube …. you know, betting me that it wouldn't be there. We're checking out Aphrodite's Child right now …. pretty decent material from almost 50 years ago... my how time flies. Next on our "playlist" will likely be the Amboy Dukes …… maybe "Journey to the Center of the Mind" and "Papa's Will" :cloud9: MERRY Christmas and HAPPY New Year.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Jimmers stops posting,waits for belt whipping gal lol 

Thanks Jim,love and happiness to you Judy and the family,critters included in the new year and beyond.

Sometimes I lose sight of the positive,but there's always someone or something with a light to help me find my way back.

Had some nice family time yesterday,Penny loves visiting my moms dog and our little niece!

!!0.jpg

!!1.jpg