• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Too cool a story not to share.. Enter.. Silver Surfer
2 2

21 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

This story tops the Hulk 1 story. BTW, what happened to the Hulk 1 ?

Hello Bomber. I thought this one topped the Hulk story as well. lol The Hulk 1 (which was one of my fav books) went to fund another hobby/addiction that seems to always get the best of me. After selling my Hulk 1 and most recently, my More fun 73 6.5 and St110 9.4 Northland, I swear.. I am NOT selling any more books to fund the other hobby. :sumo: While I have no regrets on my decision, I do miss those books.. a lot. 

22 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

This is one of the best stories I’ve read in a while.  Thanks for posting! (thumbsu

Thank you. As Bomber Bob pointed out above... she did something similar last year with a Hulk 1. I got pulled over on Christmas day and the officer asked me for my license and registration, I gave it to him and he told me it was just a break light out. He comes back and says " someone wanted me to give you this" and he hands me a laminated picture of my new Hulk 1. She does some crazy things to make the holidays very memorable. lol The officer was a cool guy. He offered to take a pic and even let me take one in his cruiser. 

Pics from that Christmas day

15697905_1607204975959929_2172571114936074276_n.jpg

15747822_1607204979293262_2171967110094230320_n.jpg