• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For February 2019, at 2 Auction Houses, 3 Ms. Marvel Covers...
1 1

27 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, lobrac said:

Don't worry, it will be on RomitaMan.com for 2x next month.  :)

of course i'm gonna price it at 150k...... easy sell!!!! :)

...............now onto to those PEANUTS i'm gonna be bidding up like crazy tomorrow!!!!

Edited by romitaman

49 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

The cabal let me down :cry:

I am surprised the Spider-Man Annual hammered as low as it did.  I thought any early Romita cover was $100k regardless of whether it was an annual or not.  Usually I under estimate prices.

It takes two to Cabal!  

I'm shocked as well that it didn't break $100K. Definitely a good buy for Mike. 

On 12/28/2018 at 8:08 AM, Doc67 said:

The next best cover is the #19.  JRJR is the second best artist here.  The cover has Capt Marvel as well as Ms Marvel.  It is the next best image.  Again, a quality Ms Marvel page is $2-2.5k.  $25k.

The least desirable is the Hannigan.  Anyone who says that Hannigan is a more desirable artist than Cockrum either has a personal vestment or is trying to mislead you.  There Is no decent Ms Marvel page under $1500.  I say $15-18k on this one.

Well Done Doc!!...