• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Various high grade CGC and Avengers #4 and Conan #1 raw added. Books Moved To Other Venues.
1 1

34 posts in this topic

Shipping: Certified books, shipping is included FREE within North America, ROW we split it. Raw books, include $10 for shipping within North America. ROW I will split with interested parties.

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Returns: I am considered a very good grader among my peers ( Here is a link to my kudos thread ) but since even CGC is inconsistent I will not guarantee a CGC grade. I will guarantee to be within one grade increment in either direction - so if I am calling the book a 9.4 it could go 9.2 or 9.6. If it falls outside of those parameters (and it does happen that they go in both directions), I will offer a refund. But I don't expect anyone to complain if I undergraded it. :devil:

I will accept returns if item is otherwise not as described. Consider all books pressed.

Payment: Bank wire, check or MO.

Edited by VintageComics

Amazing Spider-man #194 CGC 9.8 White pages - 1st Black Cat

Asking $2300 (shipping included)

648725344_ASM194CGC9.8.thumb.jpg.ef0f018f4cc45da8512815bd25f08a50.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

On 12/30/2018 at 1:39 PM, www.alexgross.com said:

you're bumping a post from two days ago but still haven't posted pictures? 

Yes. I was supposed to have pictures and the holiday rush messed that up.

Scans are now posted and books are available.

G.I. Joe #21 CGC 9.8 White

Asking $1100 (shipping included) - A copy just sold for $1530 SOLD!

384042517_GIJoe21CGC9.8.thumb.jpg.743e2080faf061ef3f13e54536bf5f07.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

Avengers #4 raw copy - looks VG/F to Fine - (5.0 to 5.5) but has coupon cut out of last interior page (2.5" x 2.5") -  the clipped coupon does NOT affect the story as the last page that the coupon is clipped out of is an ad page (both sides). Great looking copy for the price. Pages are supple and OWW

Asking $800

001.thumb.jpg.38ecefbd9c87131922e776823cbbeb93.jpg

002.thumb.jpg.d6aec573f083c3e053e6fb74d08afa13.jpg

Edited by VintageComics