• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks everyone! Kramerica's SA/BA Sales Thread - Recap on PAGE 33
4 4

659 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Amazing Adventures #11 FINE- 5.5 '22' written in grease pencil over the .20 box where someone wanted to practice a 10% price increase and failed in spectacular form. Still, it lends a little character to the book. sorta kinda and it IS a key $32.00

aa11.JPG

aa11a.JPGaa11b.JPG

Take it 

Okay, that's it for tonight. However, I'm going to post 2 NYX #3 slabs - a 9.6 and a 9.4 - in the Copper/Modern forum in about 5-10 minutes. I'll check back in here in a while to clean things up and maybe post a random thought or gif. After that I'll be around tomorrow in spurts (thumbsu

Edited by Kramerica

1 hour ago, JollyComics said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

pervert

He called you Mark. They sometimes called me Mark too.

There can be only one Markie-Goldenrod, though. :cool:

4 hours ago, Kramerica said:

Ghost Rider #1 CGC 6.0 Sig Series signed by Gary Friedrich $225.00

Didn't find any GPA on a 6.0 signed by GF. Closest was a 5.5 and a 7.5. I think the $225 is about fair here. And as an added bonus the lucky buyer also takes home a CGC 9.0 Ghost Rider #35 filled with wonderful Jim Starlin goodness in the classic "Death Race" tale!

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3067.JPGIMG_3068.JPGIMG_3069.JPGIMG_3070.JPGIMG_3071.JPGIMG_3075.JPGIMG_3076.JPG

:takeit: