• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks everyone! Kramerica's SA/BA Sales Thread - Recap on PAGE 33
4 4

659 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

We are doing fine.  I hope you and your family are doing well too!  As USUAL, you have a very nice sales thread.

Thanks Kind Sir! Things are going well. Thanks for the compliments - I'm working hard to make this one a worthy entry in the annals of Kramerica Industries. The oil tanker bladder system didn't work out so well so I've returned to my true love

Image result for kramer oil bladder gif

Image result for Kramerica Industries gif

Edited by Kramerica

Happy Day My Fellow Forum Brothers and Sisters! And what a beautiful day it is! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the Seahawks are back in the playoffs and my laundry is done! I've got my cup of coffee and I just cued up side one of Black Sabbath's Mob Rules :headbang:

All that's missing is to start posting some books for your perusal. I'll start with some raw books and then throw in some slabs and then see where we go. At some point I have some graded NYX #3's that I'm going to post in the Copper/Modern area as well so stay tuned (thumbsu