• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks everyone! Kramerica's SA/BA Sales Thread - Recap on PAGE 33
4 4

659 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Captain America #109 Looks awesome at first glance but there is a 1/2" by 1/2" tape pull in the LRFC (see pic). 6.0? Qualified 7.5? Hey, if you were going to pick 1 classic cover to have a tape pull this would be it. It would probably still drive you mad though... $20.00

IMG_2908.JPG

IMG_2909.JPGIMG_2906.JPGIMG_2907.JPG

:takeit:

2 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Great books Mark!

I do not get it, some of these books should sell without hesitation, where is the frenzy where you really have accurately graded books at lower prices?

Buy these books folks !!

Agreed. For myself...he's just hitting numbers in series that I already have!

Flash #106 3.0 RESTORED

Origin and 1st appearance of Gorilla Grodd and Pied Piper.

Please see label (pic #3) for a detailed list of the restoration done. Last GPA for a restored 3.0 was $242.00 in January of 2016 which was a different copy from this one

$200.00 $175.00

IMG_3107.JPG

IMG_3108.JPGIMG_3109.JPGIMG_3111.JPGIMG_3113.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

4 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Great books Mark!

I do not get it, some of these books should sell without hesitation, where is the frenzy where you really have accurately graded books at lower prices?

Buy these books folks !!

1 minute ago, Leo-man said:

Agreed. For myself...he's just hitting numbers in series that I already have!

1 minute ago, habsfan1 said:

Ditto...

Thanks Patrick (thumbsu It really is a numbers game as these gents mentioned. Plus not everyone has stopped by yet. Perhaps they're out enjoying their Saturday, on vacation, checking other threads, etc, etc. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't these books still have a home where they are worshipped (worship)