• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks everyone! Kramerica's SA/BA Sales Thread - Recap on PAGE 33
4 4

659 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Happy Day My Fellow Forum Brothers and Sisters! And what a beautiful day it is! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the Seahawks are back in the playoffs and my laundry is done! I've got my cup of coffee and I just cued up side one of Black Sabbath's Mob Rules :headbang:

Mob Rules - great album!  Besides the title track, Turn Up the Night is another great tune, plus I am a huge Ronnie James Dio fan. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the books for sale :-)

3 minutes ago, Cushing Fan said:

Mob Rules - great album!  Besides the title track, Turn Up the Night is another great tune, plus I am a huge Ronnie James Dio fan. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the books for sale :-)

Oh yeah..... Been totally in love with this album since I was a wee Metal Lad. Missed the Black & Blue tour but was able to see Dio at the LA Forum a couple of times. What a fantastic human being. RIP RJD :headbang:

12 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Oh yeah..... Been totally in love with this album since I was a wee Metal Lad. Missed the Black & Blue tour but was able to see Dio at the LA Forum a couple of times. What a fantastic human being. RIP RJD :headbang:

Awesome! Not looking to hijack your sales thread but just wanted to share this with a fellow Dio fan - the Mob Rules tour poster I had Dio and the rest of Heaven and Hell AKA Black Sabbath signed for me during their last NY tour before Dio's passing.

IMG_20181229_172934189 (1).jpg

:news: SOLD!

Captain America #109 Looks awesome at first glance but there is a 1/2" by 1/2" tape pull in the LRFC (see pic). 6.0? Qualified 7.5? Hey, if you were going to pick 1 classic cover to have a tape pull this would be it. It would probably still drive you mad though... $20.00

IMG_2908.JPG

IMG_2909.JPGIMG_2906.JPGIMG_2907.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

4 minutes ago, Cushing Fan said:

Awesome! Not looking to hijack your sales thread but just wanted to share this with a fellow Dio fan - the Mob Rules tour poster I had Dio and the rest of Heaven and Hell AKA Black Sabbath signed for me during their last NY tour before Dio's passing.

IMG_20181229_172934189 (1).jpg

Oh Man! That's awesome :headbang: And no worries about hijacking where RJD & Metal, Seinfeld, fishing, Horror movies & Seahawks football are concerned (thumbsu

13 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Captain America #109 Looks awesome at first glance but there is a 1/2" by 1/2" tape pull in the LRFC (see pic). 6.0? Qualified 7.5? Hey, if you were going to pick 1 classic cover to have a tape pull this would be it. It would probably still drive you mad though...

IMG_2908.JPG

no bagel, no bagel, no bagel, no price?

16 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Captain America #109 Looks awesome at first glance but there is a 1/2" by 1/2" tape pull in the LRFC (see pic). 6.0? Qualified 7.5? Hey, if you were going to pick 1 classic cover to have a tape pull this would be it. It would probably still drive you mad though... $20.00

IMG_2908.JPG

Take it