Thanks everyone! Kramerica's SA/BA Sales Thread - Recap on PAGE 33
5 5

659 posts in this topic

236 posts
12 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Happy Day My Fellow Forum Brothers and Sisters! And what a beautiful day it is! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the Seahawks are back in the playoffs and my laundry is done! I've got my cup of coffee and I just cued up side one of Black Sabbath's Mob Rules :headbang:

Mob Rules - great album!  Besides the title track, Turn Up the Night is another great tune, plus I am a huge Ronnie James Dio fan. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the books for sale :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts

:news: SOLD!

Tomb of Dracula #56 NM 9.4 $16.00

tod56.JPG

tod56a.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts
3 minutes ago, Cushing Fan said:

Mob Rules - great album!  Besides the title track, Turn Up the Night is another great tune, plus I am a huge Ronnie James Dio fan. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the books for sale :-)

Oh yeah..... Been totally in love with this album since I was a wee Metal Lad. Missed the Black & Blue tour but was able to see Dio at the LA Forum a couple of times. What a fantastic human being. RIP RJD :headbang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts

:news: CLAIMED by Half-Gringo

Time for a FREEBIE :banana:

Next lucky buyer also takes home this 4.0 copy of Marvel Two-In-One #1 complete with Jim Starlin goodness, a Man-Thing, a Thing, and a Molecule Man (thumbsu

mtio11.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts

:news: SOLD!

Daredevil #37 7.0/7.5 Tough black book that's always a real challenge to grade no matter the condition $22.00

dd37.JPG

dd37a.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts

:news: SOLD!

Captain America #106 VF 8.0 $22.00

cap106.JPG

cap106a.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts

:news: SOLD!

Captain America #107 VF 8.0 $24.00

cap107.JPG

cap107a.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts

:news: SOLD!

Captain America #108 VF/NM 9.0 $42.00

cap108.JPG

cap108b.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
210 posts
4 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Daredevil #37 7.0/7.5 Tough black book that's always a real challenge to grade no matter the condition $22.00

dd37.JPG

 

:takeit:and Marvel 2in1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
236 posts
12 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Oh yeah..... Been totally in love with this album since I was a wee Metal Lad. Missed the Black & Blue tour but was able to see Dio at the LA Forum a couple of times. What a fantastic human being. RIP RJD :headbang:

Awesome! Not looking to hijack your sales thread but just wanted to share this with a fellow Dio fan - the Mob Rules tour poster I had Dio and the rest of Heaven and Hell AKA Black Sabbath signed for me during their last NY tour before Dio's passing.

IMG_20181229_172934189 (1).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts

:news: SOLD!

Captain America #109 Looks awesome at first glance but there is a 1/2" by 1/2" tape pull in the LRFC (see pic). 6.0? Qualified 7.5? Hey, if you were going to pick 1 classic cover to have a tape pull this would be it. It would probably still drive you mad though... $20.00

IMG_2908.JPG

IMG_2909.JPGIMG_2906.JPGIMG_2907.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts
4 minutes ago, Cushing Fan said:

Awesome! Not looking to hijack your sales thread but just wanted to share this with a fellow Dio fan - the Mob Rules tour poster I had Dio and the rest of Heaven and Hell AKA Black Sabbath signed for me during their last NY tour before Dio's passing.

IMG_20181229_172934189 (1).jpg

Oh Man! That's awesome :headbang: And no worries about hijacking where RJD & Metal, Seinfeld, fishing, Horror movies & Seahawks football are concerned (thumbsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts

:news: SOLD!

Captain America #110 Classic Steranko F/VF 7.0 inching close to a 7.5 $30.00

cap110.JPG

cap110a.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
461 posts
1 minute ago, Kramerica said:

Captain America #110 Classic Steranko F/VF 7.0 inching close to a 7.5 $30.00

cap110.JPG

cap110a.JPG

:takeit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,163 posts
13 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Captain America #109 Looks awesome at first glance but there is a 1/2" by 1/2" tape pull in the LRFC (see pic). 6.0? Qualified 7.5? Hey, if you were going to pick 1 classic cover to have a tape pull this would be it. It would probably still drive you mad though...

IMG_2908.JPG

IMG_2909.JPGIMG_2906.JPGIMG_2907.JPG

no bagel, no bagel, no bagel, no price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,635 posts

From Beyond the Unknown #5 VF+ 8.5 $15.00 $12.00

IMG_1897.JPG

IMG_1898.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
210 posts
16 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Captain America #109 Looks awesome at first glance but there is a 1/2" by 1/2" tape pull in the LRFC (see pic). 6.0? Qualified 7.5? Hey, if you were going to pick 1 classic cover to have a tape pull this would be it. It would probably still drive you mad though... $20.00

IMG_2908.JPG

IMG_2909.JPGIMG_2906.JPGIMG_2907.JPG

Take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5