• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks everyone! Kramerica's SA/BA Sales Thread - Recap on PAGE 33
4 4

659 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD!

Marvel Spotlight #5 7.0 RESTORED Restoration includes small amount of color touch on cover. Origin and 1st appearance of Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze $200.00

GPA is all over the place with restored sales and I see four 7.0 sales at varying amounts and it made my head spin coming up with a price. What blows more is that there are cretins who are cracking them and selling them as unrestored which really sticks in my craw. May their souls be condemned to burn in Hell! Or know fear at the touch of the Man-Thing....or taste the fire of Ghost Rider....etc, etc.

IMG_3115.JPG

IMG_3123.JPGIMG_3125.JPGIMG_3119.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

1 minute ago, Kramerica said:

Marvel Spotlight #5 7.0 RESTORED Restoration includes small amount of color touch on cover. Origin and 1st appearance of Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze $200.00

GPA is all over the place with restored sales and I see four 7.0 sales at varying amounts and it made my head spin coming up with a price. What blows more is that there are cretins who are cracking them and selling them as unrestored which really sticks in my craw. May their souls be condemned to burn in Hell! Or know fear at the touch of the Man-Thing....or taste the fire of Ghost Rider....etc, etc.

IMG_3115.JPG

IMG_3123.JPG

IMG_3125.JPG

IMG_3119.JPG

:takeit:

5 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

TY I have been looking for one of these... By any chance did you have it reviewed for removal of the CT?

I did not. I've only had CT removed once by Matt (forgot his last name) and that was prior to slabbing with an X-Men #2 that probably went from a restored 9.2 down to a 7.0 if I remember correctly.

Ghost Rider #1 CGC 6.0 Sig Series signed by Gary Friedrich $225.00

Didn't find any GPA on a 6.0 signed by GF. Closest was a 5.5 and a 7.5. I think the $225 is about fair here. And as an added bonus the lucky buyer also takes home a CGC 9.0 Ghost Rider #35 filled with wonderful Jim Starlin goodness in the classic "Death Race" tale!

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3067.JPGIMG_3068.JPGIMG_3069.JPGIMG_3070.JPGIMG_3071.JPGIMG_3075.JPGIMG_3076.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Amazing Adventures #11 FINE- 5.5 '22' written in grease pencil over the .20 box where someone wanted to practice a 10% price increase and failed in spectacular form. Still, it lends a little character to the book. sorta kinda and it IS a key $32.00

aa11.JPG

aa11a.JPGaa11b.JPG

Edited by Kramerica