• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Tales of Suspense 31

14 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

This book has certainly generated different opinions among the board members. I would imagine the graders at CGC may have different opinions as well...  :juggle:

After seeing the grade of that FF2 with a corner chunk missing, they may give this book an 8.5 . Can you tell I am totally irritated with that FF2 5.5 grade. :baiting: IMO, that was some terrible grading. I just don't understand the rationale for practically ignoring missing pieces. When CGC starts assigning grades higher than anybody else predicted , including you, something is off. I fear a period of loose grading has arrived. 

49 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

After seeing the grade of that FF2 with a corner chunk missing, they may give this book an 8.5 . Can you tell I am totally irritated with that FF2 5.5 grade. :baiting: IMO, that was some terrible grading. I just don't understand the rationale for practically ignoring missing pieces. When CGC starts assigning grades higher than anybody else predicted , including you, something is off. I fear a period of loose grading has arrived. 

So now would be a good time to submit...?  hm