• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for where to add a title
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

New ti the forums so not sure where to go. I'm looking for the correct category to add two of my books to my collection. The first is Amazing Spider-Man: Venom Inc. Omega #1 Unknown Comic Books exclusive virgin signed by Todd McFarlane. The other is Marvel and Bandai Present: Manga Realization #1 SDCC exclusive signed by Stan Lee. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

• Administrator

To make a request for a brand new set, please make your request here:

To have a book added to an already existing set, please make your request here:

Please keep in mind, we do not build sets that only contain one book and variants. Both of these titles are only one book. So consider your collecting style when making a request. For example, Amazing Spider-Man: Venom Inc. Omega is a one shot. You could request it to be added to the Amazing Spider-Man One-Shots or Gabriele Dell'Otto Cover Set. It just comes down to what you have more interest in collecting.

Never hesitate to contact me with questions at: mdavis@cgccomics.com 

Best-

Mollie