• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE! Russ Cochran EC cover portfolio + a pile of very cheap Post-Code Horror/Sci-Fi/Fantasy books all publishers. Some cool & Unusual ones...
1 1

82 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

You didn't miss the Spook, I screwed up and posted it twice. It's yours Jimmers!

Sorry mi amigo, looks like you did get beat on it. I'm a little sloppy today...

All good friend.I hear great things about that Zzutak fella from my friend Kev!

I have a wonderful Duck Christmas book bonus from you last year that is now tradition to read to the kids.We'll read it after our gathering tomorrow.

VelfTIm.jpg?1

26 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

All good friend.I hear great things about that Zzutak fella from my friend Kev!

I have a wonderful Duck Christmas book bonus from you last year that is now tradition to read to the kids.We'll read it after our gathering tomorrow.

VelfTIm.jpg?1

:angel: Forgot all about those. Fun reads any time of the year!

Harvey Comic Hits #53 Mandrake Dec 1951

Cool, Mandrake horror related book!

Has a small tear at top of cover 1/2". Tiny tear at top of spine. A few tiny chips out of corners and bottom. Light pencil in title. Small waterstain on back cover. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Off white interior paper.

Was $30.   Now $25.

mandrake1.jpg

mandrake2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Midnight #3 Sept 1957

Cool post code Ajax/Farrell horror title.

Weak spine book nearly detached from cover. Cut a little short on right side. Minor edge tears and a couple light water spots. Has a grease pencil 10 cents on cover. Clean complete reader with nice interior pages.

$15.

midnight3a.jpg

midnight3b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Mysterious Stories #2 Jan 1954-55 Premier Pubs

Nice George Woodbridge cover. AC Hollingsworth story. Nice horror stories.

Weak spine with split down to top staple. Numerous small edge tears and wrinkles. Bright color and solid complete reader copy.

Was $40.   Now $35.

mysteriousstories2a.jpg

mysteriousstories2b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Mysterious Stories #5 Sept 1955 Premier Pubs

Nice, horror stuff for a post code

A tight, clean complete copy. Light spine rubbing. A couple tiny edge tears and a small bottom right corner crease. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Off white interior pages.

Was $40.   Now $35.

mysteriousstories5a.jpg

mysteriousstories5b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Mystery Tales #54 Aug 1957

Nice Atlas book with Reed Crandall and Sid Check stories

Spine neatly split down to top staple. 3" upper cover tear mended inside with tape. Back cover has a tiny chip out of both sides at top. No other major tears or creases. Flat and tight with nice spine and nice interior pages.

Was $40.   Now $35.

mysterytales54a.jpg

mysterytales54b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Mystical Tales #2 Aug 1956

Joe Orlando and Dave Berg stories. Cool cover that was just what kids needed to part with those dimes!

Has some light "Marvel chipping" on right side of cover. Small piece out of bottom cover and ink is a little bluured. Corners are slightly chipped. Back cover has a small piece at bottom where it looks like another book was stuck to it. Smooth, tight spine. Everything well attached. Off white, fresh interior pages.

$25.

mysticaltales2a.jpg

mysticaltales2b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man