• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

2 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Supernerd said:

Hi Everybody,

Hope everyone has had a pleasant Holiday Season, and is looking forward to 2019!

I'm normally over in the Golden Age section of the CGC boards, but I have a lovely Original Basil Wolverton Spacehawk page that I'm reluctantly considering parting with.  The page is from Target Comics Vol 2 #11 (Jan 1942).

I don't need to tell anyone how impossible it is to find any original published Wolverton Spacehawk pages (I was absolutely shocked when this piece surfaced, and presented itself to me).  This beauty is for $28,000

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Check, & M.O. are the accepted payment methods for this thread.  The art will be shipped once payment clears.

Payment is due within 5 days of purchase.  Unless, the buyer and seller agree to a longer time-frame for payment before the deal is finalized.  If payment isn't received within the listed timeframe, or no dialogue has been established for a longer payment time-frame, the sale will be negated, and the piece will be sold elsewhere.
Fully Insured, USPS Registered shipping in the US is included in the price
I'm sorry, but there is no International shipping for this item.  
My Original Art has a no return policy.  (Please, please, please message me with any questions or inquiries before committing to a purchase with me).
I'm open to hearing offers via PM, but the first  :takeit: on the thread trumps all.

Please play nice, and be respectful of other boardies. :foryou:

1319077070_wolvertonspacehawkartjan1942.jpg.b82f1a1bb7485e1a2730b1ecde67a901.jpg

What a beautiful piece!