• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

11 Transformers comic books graded (10 EACH)

10 posts in this topic

Considering that the Transformers franchise have done really well especi in action figures, movies  and comics. I have acquired a beautiful collection of my own to bring in the best collection that you can possibly have! Well I’m curious how much is my collection worth if you have 11 comic book graded 10 by CGC. Any suggestions what kind of venues I may either trade or sell besides EBay?  

F9062C28-AEBD-43B4-B3E1-2C5BF1F9A499.jpeg

Common auction houses are

mycomicshop, comiclink, comiconnect, etc

or you can try to sell them in the sales section here on the boards.

research the right venue for you

theres a paid service called GPA to see sold prices of graded comics. You may have to extrapolate 

21 hours ago, revat said:

Common auction houses are

mycomicshop, comiclink, comiconnect, etc

or you can try to sell them in the sales section here on the boards.

research the right venue for you

theres a paid service called GPA to see sold prices of graded comics. You may have to extrapolate 

Thank you Revat I truly appreciate it! what do you collect? I would love to see your collection

I could maybe tell you more if I had better quality images of the CGC labels to look at. At first glance, I'm not seeing rare books or rare covers here. Just high grades.

TFCon (Transformer convention) L.A. 2019 is coming up this March in Burbank, CA (yeah I know, but they are calling it L.A.). With IDW comic book artists and writers in attendance, it might be a great venue to offload them.

some books by how they are produced or distributed are easier to find in 10, these are some of them...

in some cases  10.0 is uber unique...but there are multiple copies  in 10.0 of most (maybe all) of these books...thus impacting their value...

21 hours ago, miraclemet said:

some books by how they are produced or distributed are easier to find in 10, these are some of them...

in some cases  10.0 is uber unique...but there are multiple copies  in 10.0 of most (maybe all) of these books...thus impacting their value...

I recently started collecting again so I'm not too familiar with new comics but it seems like the paper quality of new comics is far superior to the old days and hence more 9.9 and 10's should be much more common...?

2 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

I recently started collecting again so I'm not too familiar with new comics but it seems like the paper quality of new comics is far superior to the old days and hence more 9.9 and 10's should be much more common...?

for parricular publishers yes. Someof those transformer covers are kn essentially card stock, so they are more likely to retain their perfect corners for a 10.