• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Omnibus, Absolute, Deluxe, and HC Thread
19 19

2,457 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

UGH! I didn’t get it that cheap lol

ALWAYS check IST. They reprinted the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Year One HC last month (which then sold out again but more will be released in Jan) so hopefully no one is paying the $300 eBay prices. Gotta do that due diligence 😎

15 hours ago, bronze_rules said:

Thought they delivered a mini fridge by accident.:cry:

Anyone need a hefty bag filled with styrofoam peanuts! Great for packing, but terrible to clean up.:|

8BF0EB3E-5838-4836-A464-61E0802AF9F9.jpeg

Awesome! The more pics I see, the more I really hope Santa leaves this behemoth under the tree.

1 hour ago, Gaard said:

I know they're kinda cheap (right up my alley!), but I was feeling a bit nostalgic earlier this week and ordered the collected reprints of Metamorphosis odyssey/Dreadstar stories.

Good stuff.

I got the first Dreadstar Omnibus in a digital Humble Bundle this year.

13 hours ago, bronze_rules said:

There’s an entire 500 page booklet of just extras. I collect a lot of omnis and hard covers ... I’ve never seen so many extras. This beast  is going to take some time to digest!

1946168C-ECF9-4DA7-8F1F-76996E29F284.jpeg

How much did that weigh???

20 hours ago, bronze_rules said:

There’s an entire 500 page booklet of just extras. I collect a lot of omnis and hard covers ... I’ve never seen so many extras. This beast  is going to take some time to digest!

So cool. Can't wait to see one. In fact, there isn't an unboxing video on youtube for this sucker yet, so @bronze_rules I'm afraid it's up to you to create one! Just pack it all back up and then unpack it again, we won't snitch.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:45 PM, bronze_rules said:

WOW....amazing