• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Omnibus, Absolute, Deluxe, and HC Thread
19 19

2,480 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2019 at 1:49 PM, Comics-n-ERB said:

Interesting.  Reason for the questions is I just purchased a personal collection of Omnibus, Archives, Masterworks, and hardcover trades.  All are still shrink wrapped  27 Mag boxes of stuff, no dup's.  .

If you have a list of the books, post it up. If not, you might check out the marvelmasterworks.com forums, lots of HC collectors there with a lot of expertise.

4 hours ago, F For Fake said:

If you have a list of the books, post it up. If not, you might check out the marvelmasterworks.com forums, lots of HC collectors there with a lot of expertise.

I don't have a list.  I did look up most of the omnibus' and found several that sold for more than the cover price.  Not sure what I'm going to do with those as I haven't sold on-line in a long time.  Just haven't had the time to do so, but maybe I will with these.

20 minutes ago, Comics-n-ERB said:

I don't have a list.  I did look up most of the omnibus' and found several that sold for more than the cover price.  Not sure what I'm going to do with those as I haven't sold on-line in a long time.  Just haven't had the time to do so, but maybe I will with these.

If you still have 'em after the first of the year, hit me up, I may need some! 

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

If you still have 'em after the first of the year, hit me up, I may need some! 

Sure, I'll be glad to.  I'm off next week so I can get together a list.  Do you want just the Omnibus' or Master Works also?  Also have the Larger type Hardcover trades.  Not sure what you call those lol.

2 minutes ago, Comics-n-ERB said:

Sure, I'll be glad to.  I'm off next week so I can get together a list.  Do you want just the Omnibus' or Master Works also?  Also have the Larger type Hardcover trades.  Not sure what you call those lol.

I'll PM ya, before I manage to hijack/derail yet another thread today!

15 hours ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Trying my hardest to keep up with the Omnibus jones’ for the end of the year. Next few months are gonna be stacked as well :takeit: 

Injustice Gods Among Us Omnibus V1

CF18E0FF-76B2-474B-BCB2-4B585387370F.thumb.jpeg.9f64ba2ba8212527223b35153f0e1a5d.jpeg

I'm gonna get that series - eventually. Didn't Injustice recently conclude?

I'm curious about that. I liked the game but never read the books, wasn't sure if I wanted to invest in the omni as a blind buy. General consensus is that you chaps like it?

47 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

I hear from everyone it’s a solid blind buy. I’ve barely played the games.

The games were pretty basic fighting games, so I'm curious to see how they managed to wring so many comics out of it ha

I've been itching to reread the excellent John Byrne FF run the last few months so I decided to pick up the  2013 Omnibuses.  Volume 1 is pretty cheap since it was reprinted however, The FF Omnibus John Byrne  Volume 2 is insanely priced... 200 bucks for a used copy??   Is this there any way I can figure out of this is going to be reprinted before I cough up that money to buy it?

Here's the amazon link to the book.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0785185437/ref=tmm_hrd_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1577841843&sr=8-2

And here' a review of the book.

Edited by Wolverinex

On 1/4/2019 at 9:30 AM, Brian48 said:

I've got to get me a copy of the Demon one, but this past year I picked up a copy of the complete Kirby Fourth World to go along with my copy of Jimmy #134.  Awesome collection.

5af2181abc386_jimmy134omnibus.jpg.012cee

Is the Fourth World Omnibus the re-issue edition, or the error edition?