• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Omnibus, Absolute, Deluxe, and HC Thread
19 19

2,457 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Spikenector said:

Corner of the comic room with some favorites absolutes and omnibus, so far that Swampy is my favorite even with the new coloring, hopefully the next volume doesn't get cancel as DC's recent history with chopping books off their schedule!

IMG_7061.JPG

Sweet stuff dude!! More pics?? :bigsmile:

33 minutes ago, Spikenector said:

For sure! Here's some more eye candy! Warren Ellis absolute Planetary and Authority imo are the best of the late 90's books, Danger Girl absolute is another you don't ever seen in the wild, and The Goon library omnibus are aways sweet! 

IMG_7069.JPG

I want more photos of your room!

5 hours ago, Spikenector said:

Corner of the comic room with some favorites absolutes and omnibus, so far that Swampy is my favorite even with the new coloring, hopefully the next volume doesn't get cancel as DC's recent history with chopping books off their schedule!

IMG_7061.JPG

Sweet collection!

Are those MOTU figures originals or the commemorative editions?

Batman animated Batwing & Bat-mobile, BTTF 2 Hoverboard, Carpenter's They Live Mask, Kane Hodder Signed recalled poster of Friday the 13th part 8, and to your left half a pic of EFX's Captain America Shield! I have all the Absolute Sandman's in the centerpiece of the display which I lean my top 10 indie books around.

IMG_7081.JPG

2 minutes ago, Spikenector said:

Batman animated Batwing & Bat-mobile, BTTF 2 Hoverboard, Carpenter's They Live Mask, Kane Hodder Signed recalled poster of Friday the 13th part 8, and to your left half a pic of EFX's Captain America Shield! I have all the Absolute Sandman's in the centerpiece of the display which I lean my top 10 indie books around.

IMG_7081.JPG

I'm curious, why was the Friday the 13th poster recalled?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, Spikenector said:

Back in 89, New Yorkers were afraid of their famous image being slash thru by a killer hahaha

Understandable lol given the iconic shirts of I heart ny ha!

But ya, don't name your camp crystal lake either hahaha

On 1/17/2020 at 7:22 PM, Spikenector said:

No problem! Here's a couple of Batman's rogue gallery, Absolute JLA/Avengers, Wagner's Grendel, need one more Walking Dead Omnibus to complete the series, and also a expensive slipcase hardcover of Zap Comix! 

IMG_7073.JPG

This is just an insane room!  How do you prevent your kids from coming in and destroying it lol