• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Omnibus, Absolute, Deluxe, and HC Thread
19 19

2,466 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mr bla bla said:
3 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

Getting something for 50% off heals my crazy

My LCS is often cheaper than Amazon. 

Do they dent all the corners? 

9 hours ago, bane said:

New pickups

D27E6F98-4955-4BDC-811E-7910969965F7.thumb.jpeg.70321db57b94a29092cb95129adda853.jpeg

5EF8DB58-32E4-4B22-AC85-60C7543DBE02.thumb.jpeg.901b55db147862ba3380059266066026.jpeg

I really liked Busieks cotn.

the last 5 years or so I have completely switched to HC, omni, absolute, editions and tpb.

theres quite a few runs where today its the 1st print HC rather than floppies that are most in demand. Yes?

Some additions to the X-Men shelf arrived today. Looking forward to digging into the Hickman stuff, see what all the fuss is about. If I dig it, I'll pick up the rest of the Dawn of X trades, only $10 a pop with my discount at IST.

Less excited to revisit the Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix, but hey, needed it for the collection. With this one I think the only remaining currently in print X-Men OHC I need is The Twelve, which I've been putting off because it's not exactly great stuff, storywise. Keep hoping I'll find it cheap, but I'll likely have to just bite the bullet and pay the $72 or whatever.

IMG_0995.JPG

Oh, and if anyone needs them, the new printings of the Bendis DD omnis are up on IST now. Print runs being what they are these days, I wouldn't wait too long to pick them up if you're so inclined.

Heads up:

I saw on Vanguard's facebook page the printed copy preview of the "Fantastic Painting of Frazetta by J David Spurlock and the book looks fantastic. Now that is the way to do it. What I am surprised about is the price is only $39.99 for a large book. This is clearly one of the best buys coming to fandom at 10 1/2 by 14 1/2. The book is printed now and they are awaiting the slipcases.