• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Omnibus, Absolute, Deluxe, and HC Thread
19 19

2,457 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, MR SigS said:

They're awesome as well (and The Forever People) :cloud9:

7ifkcVwl.jpg?1fDgTYz4l.jpg

gET8yd8l.jpgIryvlLsl.jpg

Beauties! Love 'em. I love this line, but only have a handful. Had to have the Dave Stevens Rocketeer when it was first released, and I also grabbed the Simonson Thor and Mignola Hellboy in Hell, along with a few others. Terrific format but man they are hard to find a good place to store and/or display!

As a Canadian, I wish that In Stock Trades was an option.  I pretty much have Amazon or my LCS as my options, which are more expensive.

I've spent a little too much lately and have a number on order.

I picked up the following Omnis: Squadron Supreme, Master of Kung Fu Vol 2-4, Silver Surfer V1, and Wrath of the Spectre.  

I'm finally going to get copies of Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 & 2.  Yay! :banana:

3 hours ago, miraclemet said:

Putting in DCBS and InStock orders at the same time can be painful!

Finally catching up my Barks Library  (8 volumes!) (Instock)

And looking forward to the OHOTMU Omnibus, and the PSArtbook of SciFi, and Stronium Dog (DCBS)

I hadn't bought the last four releases of the Barks library, because I was waiting for them to release a gift set, like they always had before. Every Xmas, this is what I ask for from my mother in law. I love the look of the slipcases on the shelf. But I realized that four had come out with no set in sight, so I contacted Fantagraphics, and they said they didn't know if they'd be doing the gift sets anymore. SO, I guess I'll go ahead and pick up those last four books, and if they end up releasing a box, I'll sell them off and buy the set. Kinda drives me nuts that they're not going to be uniform on the shelf, but I suppose I will get over it!

39 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

I hadn't bought the last four releases of the Barks library, because I was waiting for them to release a gift set, like they always had before. Every Xmas, this is what I ask for from my mother in law. I love the look of the slipcases on the shelf. But I realized that four had come out with no set in sight, so I contacted Fantagraphics, and they said they didn't know if they'd be doing the gift sets anymore. SO, I guess I'll go ahead and pick up those last four books, and if they end up releasing a box, I'll sell them off and buy the set. Kinda drives me nuts that they're not going to be uniform on the shelf, but I suppose I will get over it!

I thought about the dame thing and came to the same conclusion. The box sets were usually $5-10 cheaper than buying the books individually....

On 9/16/2020 at 4:50 AM, MR SigS said:

I just wasn't as impressed with this one- When I look through the Thor Edition, I find myself shaking my head (in disbelief) with almost every turn of the page, but with the Spawn Edition, it just seemed messy to me.

sAUpqkV.jpg

A shame, this is something I would have purchased.

49 minutes ago, bronze_rules said:

Beautiful setup!

1 hour ago, wormboy said:

I started a little you tube channel and did a video tour of my hardcover collection if you’re interested.

Those wide horizontal sections for your giant art books are great. I need something similar for my IDW artist editions and those oversize Marvel hardcovers. I've got most of them stacked on the floor for now.