• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**CLOSED** RIFLEMAN #10 (Dell Jan. 1962)

1 post in this topic

***CLOSED EARLY***

Policies & Rules

PayPal Payment only.  I will forward a PayPal Invoice to you.  Payment required within 48 hours.  No time payments on this book.

14 day return policy. ( From date of receiving )

Shipping within Canada and to the U.S only.  I will consider worldwide shipping on a case by case basis so please send a message if you are outside Canada or the U.S

In the sales thread will override any private discussions.  Sale via PM is not finalized until the buyer or myself has posted or "Sold Via PM"

Available for sale until January 1, 2019 at 9:00PM CST 

Grade, Pricing & Description

Near Mint (9.4) - Off-White to White Pages  : $3,500.00 USD, OBO (Includes shipping within Canada and to the U.S)

Beautiful copy with striking rich colors and gloss with perfect centering.  Sharp corners with minor bindery tear at spine corners.  Perfect staple placement with no rust on the staples. No handling wear, no finger dents and no stains.  Staples are firmly attached to the covers and centerfold.  No tape and no restoration. A few very minor color breaking spine ticks on the spine.  No missing pages or cut out coupons and no writing on the covers or any of the interior pages.  Pricing is strong on this copy as I'm happy to keep it in my private collection but if there is someone that loves this issue more then me and wants a to own a tough to find high grade copy then here's your chance.

*Book has been pressed*

rifleman10.jpg

rifleman10back.jpg

Edited by Red_Hood