• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 4,5,6, AC 15, 22,90, 94, Superman 8
1 1

19 posts in this topic

RULES:

-Paypal or Money Order - Time Payments Available (PM to figure out terms)

-Shipping Included within the US - International Shipping paid for by the buyer (PM to discuss)

-30 day return 

-No HOS or PL and I reserve the right not to sell to anyone on my personal list

- Will accept offers to buy entire collection at bulk pricing  or offers in general 

-First person to finalize a deal; whether in the thread or in PM wins

-If paying by PayPal, payment required within 3 days otherwise I have the option to void the sale and relist the book (unless other time frame is agreed to).

Batman # 5 : 600.00 OBO - (SOLD)
Description:Book is missing the center fold and additional 2 pages. However, the book is still in pretty good condition. Covers are attached. 

BM5-2.jpg

BM5-4.jpg

BM5-5.jpg

Edited by navs

Superman 8: 600.00 obo

Description: Well this is in pretty good condition, covers are attached and the book is complete as in the main pages and centerfold. However, the back pages is 75 percent missing. So this would be defined as incomplete. Which is sad, because its a good book overall just the back cover.

SM8-1.jpg

SM8-2.jpg

SM8-3.jpg

SM8-4.jpg

SM8-5.jpg

52 minutes ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Aren't these Actions still listed for sale in a thread on page 2? You can't actively list them twice for obvious reasons.

i Closed that post because there were issues with the title and other things. So i closed it and reposted it again. Is that ok ?