• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Holiday Raffle Reveal Thread
3 3

81 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, srezvan said:

I'm finally getting to posting the contents of the Frazetta/Magazine mystery box from @wombat. I messaged him earlier, so stop judging me. An incredible selection of goodness. There's a stack of early Creepy and Eerie under the Blazing Combat. Box also included two novels, 2 full trading card sets, playing cards, and 3 Frazetta art books.

20190122_191057.thumb.jpg.82226ea09389fedebcddd449ad551590.jpg

Dang what a plethora of badazz stuff , he was my #1 choice in the raffle.(worship)

Well, apparently my mystery box shall remain forever a mystery.  FedEx shows it was "delivered" on Tuesday 1/29, but, nothing was received.  There was someone at home and never saw the FedEx truck.  Receipt shows it was left at front door.  I have opened a case with FedEx and they will have an investigator call me on Monday.  Hopefully the driver delivered it to the wrong house, but, not going to hold out any hope.  I hate people.

4 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Well, apparently my mystery box shall remain forever a mystery.  FedEx shows it was "delivered" on Tuesday 1/29, but, nothing was received.  There was someone at home and never saw the FedEx truck.  Receipt shows it was left at front door.  I have opened a case with FedEx and they will have an investigator call me on Monday.  Hopefully the driver delivered it to the wrong house, but, not going to hold out any hope.  I hate people.

That sucks!

what are your comic interests?

If you don’t receive it from Fedex pm me 

I will send you something out

1 hour ago, comics4all said:

That sucks!

what are your comic interests?

If you don’t receive it from Fedex pm me 

I will send you something out

You don't have to do that.  Appreciate the offer, but, not necessary.  Just can't believe in this day and age of reported package theft FedEx wouldn't at least knock on the damn door.  That is if they even delivered it to the right house.  My mother was at home at the time and said she was in the front yard and never saw a FedEx truck, let alone a box left by the door.

1 minute ago, aszumilo said:

You don't have to do that.  Appreciate the offer, but, not necessary.  Just can't believe in this day and age of reported package theft FedEx wouldn't at least knock on the damn door.  That is if they even delivered it to the right house.  My mother was at home at the time and said she was in the front yard and never saw a FedEx truck, let alone a box left by the door.

Ok welll the offer still stands

the raffle was so fun this year everybody should get something 

29 minutes ago, aszumilo said:

Not sure if they do or not.  Waiting to hear from their "investigator".

The delivery notice does not say anything about gps tracking, though

image.png.f38d89cfc63472d6d6df616367b1dee3.png

The scanners that Canada Post uses, and likely USPS and Fedex and UPS, record GPS coordinates when items are scanned.  A lazy coworker of mine got in deep bleep after sitting in a coffee shop scanning items as card outs rather than bothering to actually attempt delivery.  Ask Fedex if they record GPS locations and if so what the GPS data is for your parcel.

35 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

The scanners that Canada Post uses, and likely USPS and Fedex and UPS, record GPS coordinates when items are scanned.  A lazy coworker of mine got in deep bleep after sitting in a coffee shop scanning items as card outs rather than bothering to actually attempt delivery.  Ask Fedex if they record GPS locations and if so what the GPS data is for your parcel.

I'll ask as soon as I can get a hold of them.  Thanks for the info.

Edited by aszumilo

On 1/22/2019 at 7:57 PM, srezvan said:

I'm finally getting to posting the contents of the Frazetta/Magazine mystery box from @wombat. I messaged him earlier, so stop judging me. An incredible selection of goodness. There's a stack of early Creepy and Eerie under the Blazing Combat. Box also included two novels, 2 full trading card sets, playing cards, and 3 Frazetta art books.

20190122_191057.thumb.jpg.82226ea09389fedebcddd449ad551590.jpg

More stuff arrived the other day from @wombat Definitely a great choice in the holiday raffle (no pressure):

20190606_205740.thumb.jpg.67da4f6072bcc86c9f14f62424638b6a.jpg

2 hours ago, srezvan said:

More stuff arrived the other day from @wombat Definitely a great choice in the holiday raffle (no pressure):

20190606_205740.thumb.jpg.67da4f6072bcc86c9f14f62424638b6a.jpg

Yay! only 6 more months til the raffle!!!! 

But I don't wanna wait that long!!!!!!

How about if we do another one for Christmas in July?!!!!!

1 hour ago, comics4all said:

Yay! only 6 more months til the raffle!!!! 

But I don't wanna wait that long!!!!!!

How about if we do another one for Christmas in July?!!!!!

Technically it is Christmas in July in New Zealand, right?