• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show Sat. Jan. 19, Comics Only! National Dealers Old School Show
2 2

54 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, BitterOldMan said:

I agree that this was a great show.  But I never saw the fabulous woowoo!  I hung out with the erudite jpepx78 and the debonoir ThatPovGuy.  I also spent time chatting with the always knowledgeable Primetime.

I was with primetime till noon

2 hours ago, BitterOldMan said:

I agree that this was a great show.  But I never saw the fabulous woowoo!  I hung out with the erudite jpepx78 and the debonoir ThatPovGuy.  I also spent time chatting with the always knowledgeable Primetime.

Fun times with Ray and Jeff. (thumbsu

Great show and nice new spot. Thank you Tim and Marc for today's fun event. 

Edited by Primetime

Thanks to everyone for coming! Harley Yee had a transportation mixup but said he will set up at another of our shows this year. This was our tenth quarterly show and hopefully we will have April and June dates soon. Our usual early November show will round out the schedule.

5 hours ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Thanks to everyone for coming! Harley Yee had a transportation mixup but said he will set up at another of our shows this year. This was our tenth quarterly show and hopefully we will have April and June dates soon. Our usual early November show will round out the schedule.

:headbang:

:whee:

10 hours ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Great show, Marc. Thanks for convincing me to drop in. Super crowd and some great dealers. Cool to meet up with a number of Bay Area collectors, too. I'm hoping to drop in on one of the upcoming ones as well.
Thanks for all the hard work in coordinating!