Berkeley Comic Show Sat. Jan. 19, Comics Only! National Dealers Old School Show
2 2

54 posts in this topic

3,707 posts

@wormboy could you send me that Tec 27 for sale from Bunky B cant find it on his web site (thumbsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15,487 posts

View from the stage (Artist's Alley)

 

BCS-Jan19Show.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
545 posts

Awesome show! Lots of variety and always great to see people from the boards face to face. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,117 posts
2 hours ago, woowoo said:

Great show Lot's of Golden age :headbang:

I agree that this was a great show.  But I never saw the fabulous woowoo!  I hung out with the erudite jpepx78 and the debonoir ThatPovGuy.  I also spent time chatting with the always knowledgeable Primetime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,707 posts
37 minutes ago, BitterOldMan said:

I agree that this was a great show.  But I never saw the fabulous woowoo!  I hung out with the erudite jpepx78 and the debonoir ThatPovGuy.  I also spent time chatting with the always knowledgeable Primetime.

I was with primetime till noon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,968 posts
3 hours ago, woowoo said:

@wormboy could you send me that Tec 27 for sale from Bunky B cant find it on his web site (thumbsu

I don’t know if it’s for sale, but he posted it on IG. (thumbsu And he’s also here on the boards :applause:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,707 posts
9 minutes ago, wormboy said:

I don’t know if it’s for sale, but he posted it on IG(thumbsu And he’s also here on the boards :applause:

Not for sale. I would have to wait 50 years to get my money back if he did sell it. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,250 posts
2 hours ago, BitterOldMan said:

I agree that this was a great show.  But I never saw the fabulous woowoo!  I hung out with the erudite jpepx78 and the debonoir ThatPovGuy.  I also spent time chatting with the always knowledgeable Primetime.

Fun times with Ray and Jeff. (thumbsu

Great show and nice new spot. Thank you Tim and Marc for today's fun event. 

Edited by Primetime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,250 posts
2 hours ago, woowoo said:

I was with primetime till noon

It was good to see you Harold. Did you spend all your money today? :grin:

Edited by Primetime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,707 posts
13 minutes ago, Primetime said:

It was good to see you Harold. Did you spend all you money today? :grin:

A buck don't get you to far now days :whistle:mds.thumb.png.dacef78c727b3deb7c067438f8f061f3.pngsaved a penny:whee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,777 posts

Thanks to everyone for coming! Harley Yee had a transportation mixup but said he will set up at another of our shows this year. This was our tenth quarterly show and hopefully we will have April and June dates soon. Our usual early November show will round out the schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,746 posts
5 hours ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Thanks to everyone for coming! Harley Yee had a transportation mixup but said he will set up at another of our shows this year. This was our tenth quarterly show and hopefully we will have April and June dates soon. Our usual early November show will round out the schedule.

:headbang:

 

:whee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,775 posts
10 hours ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Thanks to everyone for coming! Harley Yee had a transportation mixup but said he will set up at another of our shows this year. This was our tenth quarterly show and hopefully we will have April and June dates soon. Our usual early November show will round out the schedule.

Great show, Marc. Thanks for convincing me to drop in. Super crowd and some great dealers. Cool to meet up with a number of Bay Area collectors, too. I'm hoping to drop in on one of the upcoming ones as well.
Thanks for all the hard work in coordinating!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,777 posts

Dates set for the next two shows! Both Sundays. April 7 and June 30. Already have about six new dealers signed up for April!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2