• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight v2 #1 - cover variant - help

2 posts in this topic

Hello.  I'm a newbie here in the forums.  I did a little collecting back in the late 80s (1989ish).  I'm just now taking these old comics out and preparing to sell.  As I was looking at ebay (and this site) to help me figure the value, I just noticed that my #1 copy of Moon Knight (pictured below) has a UPC code where other versions of this #1 comic have the spiderman mask.  I also noticed that my #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6 Moon Knight of the same series also has the spiderman mask instead of a UPC code.  So the question is, does that change the value of my version or do I have some kinda unofficial copy or something?  Any insight is appreciated.  While I'm at it, I'd like opinions as to whether it would be worth my time and money to have my Moon Knight set (#1 through #6) sent in for CGC grading.  Again, thank you in advance.

moonknight2.jpg.42fe55aca5e3303a7ef15ca137ef0fa7.jpg

Edited by ParisWoodturner