• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taurus Auctions
2 2

48 posts in this topic

I won a few items as well. Now I just have to pay for them which has turned out to be a bit of a challenge (given I need them to be shipped to a diff address than my CC issued address) but the auctioneer is helpful

My pieces arrived today. They were well packaged without being obnoxious and with signature required. Over all I am pretty happy with the experience but it could have been improved by providing a tracking number when they shipped.

12 minutes ago, Kohei said:

My pieces arrived today. They were well packaged without being obnoxious and with signature required. Over all I am pretty happy with the experience but it could have been improved by providing a tracking number when they shipped.

Taurus handled shipping? Be glad they didn't require third party, that's always insanely expensive (somehow, no matter what, it's always $75+). But you will tend to get the tracking number ;)

I'm a big believer in appreciating what you've got instead of tying up emotions in what you didn't. But that's just me, and my above comes from that place.

3 hours ago, vodou said:

Taurus handled shipping?

I would guess yes. Shipping was reasonable. I'm very happy with how things turned out. My post wasn't a complaint. Rather, a suggestion as to how they could improve. These pieces arrived much faster than HA or Clink wins have in the recent past.

Received my item today.  I have to say I'm really happy with the whole process. The shipping was very reasonable and quick. I would have liked a little more sturdy packaging, though.  It was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition, but just felt a little light. You know?  But in the end, I'm very happy with the art and the whole transaction. I'll definitely keep an eye on their future auctions.