• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Randall Dowling's Magazine Sale! I must be crazy because it's now Buy 1 get 1 Free!
2 2

166 posts in this topic

Hello again Freaky aFicionados of Fetching Females and Fierce Fantasy,

I'm back with a cherished chunk of choice material. The usual rules for this thread apply:

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-Payment via Paypal

-Shipping via USPS Priority for $12 for the continental United States.  Shipping for Canada will be quoted.

-First :takeit: in the thread wins and prevails over pm offers

Feel free to pm with offer or questions.   Thanks for looking!

Edited by Randall Dowling
Loss of cognitive functioning

Creepy 1, VF 8.0, This is a very solid and tight copy with a classic yellow cover by Jack Davis.  Also, the master, Frank Frazetta, drew his final complete story for this issue.  It's an incredible piece.  $90 Withdrawn

Spoiler

Creepy_001.jpg

Withdrawn

Creepy 2, FN 6.0, The first of the many classic Frazetta covers for Warren magazines.  A solid copy with the usual wear and tear and awesome art and stories inside. $35 Sold to adampasz

Spoiler

Creepy_002.jpg

SOLD!

Creepy 15, FN 6.0, This is a gorgeous book with another incredible Frazetta cover.  It feels incredibly fresh in hand with awesome gloss and colors but the crease on the right side and a couple of other issues hold it down.  A great buy for $25

Creepy_015.jpg

Creepy 16, VF/NM 9.0, By far my favorite Frazetta cover of all time.  And this is an unusually nice copy with excellent blacks and colors.  This is quickly becoming a very tough book in high grade.  $60 SOLD to Bfairb

Spoiler

Creepy_016.jpg

SOLD!

Creepy 17, 3.0, Awesome Frazetta executioner cover.  The back cover has a number of issues otherwise fairly presentable from the front.  This book is free for the first buyer that claims it with another book!  Claimed for Bfairb

Spoiler

Creepy_017.jpg

Claimed

Creepy 29, VFNM 9.0, A very sweet copy of one of the rarest books in the entire run.  This baby does not show up in higher grades very much.  Nice gloss and colors.  $70 Withdrawn

Spoiler

Creepy_029.jpg

Withdrawn

Creepy 40, VF+ 8.5, Excellent gloss and colors on this copy that came from Jerry Weist's collection.  A very cool cover and tough with the black background.  $30 Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Creepy_040.jpg

SOLD!

Creepy 47, VF+ 8.5, Just an amazing copy with incredible freshness.  The cover art for this book was originally used for Famous Monsters (and that book will also be for sale in this thread).  Sweet copy.  $35

Creepy_047.jpg

45 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 16, VF/NM 9.0, By far my favorite Frazetta cover of all time.  And this is an unusually nice copy with excellent blacks and colors.  This is quickly becoming a very tough book in high grade.  $60

Creepy_016.jpg

Hi I will take it.

thanks!