• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Randall Dowling's Magazine Sale! I must be crazy because it's now Buy 1 get 1 Free!
2 2

166 posts in this topic

Eerie 23, FN- 5.5, Super classic Frazetta cover and a very tough book relative to all others around it.  This copy is very presentable for the grade.  $30 Sold to Key Largo Comics

Spoiler

Eerie_023_55.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

Eerie 25, VF 8.0, I'm being pretty conservative on this grade has a non-color breaking bend to the top left corner that is very small and probably could be pressed out.  A super tough book with an awesome Steranko cover, uncommon in any grade.  A certified 8.5 sold for $199 recently.  This copy is $75 withdrawn.

Spoiler

Eerie_025_80.jpg

Withdrawn

Eerie 41, VF 8.0, One of the most classic covers of the run by the master Sanjulian.  Doesn't get much better.  Extremely tough in high grade.  $40  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Eerie_041_80.jpg

SOLD!

Just finished scanning the rest of the Warren mags.  So hard to believe that these are 40 years old (or soon to be so)!  Some covers are average in their content but others are masterpieces in their own right.  I'll let you be the judge as to which is which.

Eerie 54, VF+ 8.5, Super tough black cover with truly excellent art by the Spanish master.  To say these issues with the black backgrounds in the 50s are uncommon in high grade is a big understatement.  This copy is very glossy with rich colors.  $20  Sold to Key Largo Comics

Spoiler

Eerie_054_85.jpg

SOLD!

Eerie 60, NM- 9.2, By far, my favorite Ken Kelly cover.  Just rich, deep colors and lush gradients make this cover as compelling as some of Frank Frazetta's best (yes, I just said that!).  $45  Sold to Norrin's Lawyer

Spoiler

Eerie_060_92.jpg

SOLD!

Eerie 76, VFNM 9.0, Super tough black cover (as usual) with great gloss and colors.  I've only ever seen one truly high grade copy and the owner isn't selling anytime soon.  $25 Sold to Key Largo Comics

Spoiler

Eerie_076_90.jpg

SOLD!