• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Randall Dowling's Magazine Sale! I must be crazy because it's now Buy 1 get 1 Free!
2 2

166 posts in this topic

Eerie 133, NM- 9.2, Unbelievably tough black cover with awesome artwork.  Nice gloss and freshness on this book.  All of these books toward the end of the run are tough in high grade.  $25  Sold to Key Largo Comics

Spoiler

Eerie_133_92.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

Spirit 1, 2, and 3  Group set of the first 3 Warren Spirit books.  Great covers that reminded everyone that Will Eisner is not only the man, but he still had the skills.  Love these issues of this series.  Grades are: 1 (VF 8.0), 2 (VFNM 9.0), and 3 (VF+ 8.5).  $40 takes the set.

Spirit_001_80.jpg

Spirit_002_90.jpg

Spirit_003_85.jpg

Vampirella 112, VFNM 9.0, Exceptionally tough white cover on the last issue published by Warren.  Nice copy but a few spine stresses on the back cover hold it down.  Of course, the back cover is where I like my flaws.  $90 Withdrawn

Spoiler

Vampirella_112_90.jpg

Withdrawn

2 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

The thread ain't over, yet. :sumo:

You don't know how close I came to going on a complete binge the other night. These are awesome man. Keep em coming! 

Vampirella 52, VFNM 9.0, Just a classic Vampi cover with awesome colors and gloss.  This issue seems unusually tougher than others around it.  $30  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Vampirella_052_90.jpg

SOLD!

Vampirella 53, NM- 9.2, At least half of the entire run of Vampirella is classic covers and this is one of them.  She's laying on a tiger skin, for goodness sake!!  Great gloss and color.  Tough book.  $50  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Vampirella_053_92.jpg

SOLD!