• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Randall Dowling's Magazine Sale! I must be crazy because it's now Buy 1 get 1 Free!
2 2

166 posts in this topic

Scream 7, VF+ 8.5 VG+ 4.5, Jayman caught something that I can't believe I missed.  There's a king-size tear at the bottom of the book.  $40 Free to the next person that buys a book  JustJimN

Spoiler

Scream_07_85.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
Claimed

National Lampoon Comics, NM- 9.2, Very cool copy of this collection of the comics inside.  If you're unfamiliar with the artists that worked on National Lampoon, you should really check this out- Adams, Frazetta, Morrow, Orlando and many, many more.  Lots of fun!  $15

National Lampoon Comics_92.jpg

On 1/2/2019 at 11:30 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 54, VF+ 8.5, Super tough black cover with truly excellent art by the Spanish master.  To say these issues with the black backgrounds in the 50s are uncommon in high grade is a big understatement.  This copy is very glossy with rich colors.  $20

Eerie_054_85.jpg

Take it for free. :banana: