• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neal Adam's List?
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Any Body got a list of all The books that are Keys because of Neal Adam's art?

I think I got a lot of The Keys in the Major Marvel Titles ...example being like Avengers #93

But I Know He's got a Lot of DC Keys too....and I just discovered last week Conan ##37 is hot because of Neal Adam's art...

Just curious if anyone might have like a check list of Neal Adam's Keys/Book that are value solely because of his art/covers

Or if you dont have a complete check list, maybe you guys could just respond by naming which ones you do know of and maybe I could make a list that way

thanks...

His Ghost Rider variant just made a spec site hot list. Multiple covers from his variant month appreciated well beyond cover price. And that’s just modern Adams. The classics are still outdistancing the runs around them.

5 hours ago, Aman619 said:

Ever met him?

Actually I just did last year.  He was signing at a local show and I got a signed poster of his X-Men #58 cover.  He was really pushing his new hardbound Batman story -- I have to be honest, I wasn't paying much attention to that part because I'm a Marvel guy -- but I found him overall to be charming and engaging.  I felt really fortunate to have met him.  I was kind of surprised that I could walk right up and talk with him and that there wasn't a line around the corner.  But I don't think most of the people walking around buying t-shirts, board games and dolls (where are the actual comic books, man?!?!) recognized him.

If there's something else I should know, it's going over my head.

He is a huckster who is selling selling selling but there has never been any impoliteness when I have spoken to him. I often thank him for being the man most responsible for artists retaining their art since I am a comic art guy at heart (even though I spend more on comics than art these days). he is a nice guy. I have never spoken about the expanding earth theory with him, or whatever that is he believes in.