• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

On 1/10/2019 at 3:49 PM, srezvan said:

I finally pulled the trigger on getting my Regeneration One sketch cover completed. Livio Ramondelli doing a tribute to Hulk 181 with Transformers.

837594910_TransformersRegenerationOneSketch.thumb.jpg.19e091d9c5f46fb70b595d26f1bdd636.jpg

You got plans on the character box? Also saw Livio post this on his instagram. Congrats!

8 hours ago, srezvan said:

I think he's done with cover so I think it's staying black.

You can always have someone put the HULK in the box in Timpe's style. I love having that character box filled. That's why I ask.

Some of my Leonard Kirk sketches back from CGC recently. Have a bunch more sketch covers I'll post later when I have time. 

Thanos and baby Groot signed by Jim Starlin. Rocket Raccoon sketch on the back. 

Stan Lee cameo from Deadpool signed by Stan during his final public appearance at SVCC. 

Rocket Raccoon and baby Groot. Signed by Rocket co-creator Keith Giffen and Groot co-creator Stan Lee. Stan also signed this at his final Con appearance. 

5Gd23ztJ_1611182137241sbpi.jpg

AzkjdXAA_1711181017331sbpi (1).jpg

AZQpVHEy_1711181011591sbpi (1).jpg

Edited by ComicArtAddict

Couple of Nick Bradshaw sketch covers that came back recently. Both signed by Stan Lee at his final public Con appearance.

Some collectors don't like him signing books he hasn't worked on which I get. Stan's also had cameos in just about every Marvel movie. So in my eyes he's also an actor who had great cameos in Deadpool 1 and Avengers Infinity War + End Game. To each their own!

Secret Wars #1 sketch by Nick Bradshaw. Signed by Thanos creator Jim Starlin and Stan Lee. 

Deadpool #50 sketch by Nick Bradshaw. Signed by Deadpool co-creator Fabian Nicieza and Stan Lee. 

gmpGkXzK_1711181056471sbpi (1).jpg

y3F0cUZx_1711181046431sbpi (1).jpg