• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

Hey all so there is 3 cons I plan to be going to this summer in april, may and june. This is all the comics folks who I want to see and possibly get sketches from counting of course price and if I can. So wanted to ask folks from this list:

Steve Geiger

Joe jusko

Graham Nolan

Rodney Ramos

Marcus Anthony To

Ian Herring

George Perez

Jim starlin

Joe Rubinstein

Bob Layton

Allen Bellman

Dale Keown

John McCrea

Pat Broderick 

Matt Horak

Ken Lashley

Leonard Kirk

Dan Parent

Mike Rooth

What would be good ideas for sketches per artists. Also if any one has met recently any of these guys. There is a few I am trying to get thier prices. If any one want to help me on price front pm me so I can tell you the few I am looking for price infos.

22 hours ago, ivdyer said:

Just in.   Took six long months to get this one back and now its off to CGC.  I thought long and hard on who I wanted for this piece and she did not disappoint.  Natali Sanders on my Margot Robbie signed blank.........

E4D426E9-4C23-44ED-8585-7419AB943C1F_zps364BBA38-FE05-4926-8ACD-D4E9AA2837AF_zps

I love Natali's work.  So glad I have a piece from her too.  She is pricey though. 

50 minutes ago, meshuggah said:

I love Natali's work.  So glad I have a piece from her too.  She is pricey though. 

.....and only going up.  This is my third commissioned piece and it was more expensive than my first with only a year apart.  

23 hours ago, ivdyer said:

Just in.   Took six long months to get this one back and now its off to CGC.  I thought long and hard on who I wanted for this piece and she did not disappoint.  Natali Sanders on my Margot Robbie signed blank.........

E4D426E9-4C23-44ED-8585-7419AB943C1F_zps364BBA38-FE05-4926-8ACD-D4E9AA2837AF_zps

OMG!  That's gorgeous.  The colours pop!

Nice wolverine there. Can't wait for the shows I am going to this year. Just have to decide what I like to get from which artists I listed above. Still would love some help getting prices for a couple of the folks I listed above. If any one can point me to right direction.

7 hours ago, Webhead2018 said:

Nice wolverine there. Can't wait for the shows I am going to this year. Just have to decide what I like to get from which artists I listed above. Still would love some help getting prices for a couple of the folks I listed above. If any one can point me to right direction.

From what I remember of your list, George Perez is quitting the circuit I think after this year, with limited appearances this year. 

To respond to your question might derail the thread though :shy:

I don't mind you starting a new thread to inquire, as it would get the discussion going for everyone, but I don't know how anyone else feels...