• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

Ya like I said can't' wait for the cons this year. First one up I am getting another sketch from Geiger. Just need to think of what be a good idea. Any one got some good spidey/venom ideas for me.

Edited by Webhead2018

Thanks guys been wanting to post my sketches for awhile. And today finally had a chance to get them all on scanner to get good images of them.

Like I said earlier first show I am going to in april. Will be getting another Steve Geiger sketch. I am thinking another spiderman or venom piece. Any one have some good ideas for me to go with. Been talking to Geiger online and planning to have him work on sketch pre show. So I just have to pick up at show and give him more time to work on it.

4 hours ago, ivdyer said:

Just in....when you don't have a book you make one.  Frank Kadar Trish Stratus as Harley and Lita as Poison Ivy.  To be signed at Comicpalooza and then off to CGC.

CCB5DF6E-F72F-4011-98E7-83B851EEB031_zps

My first WWE commission. You gave me the itchbtondo more mash up wrestler/comic characters.

Hey all so as you can see from post of my sketches back a page I am a big spidey family fan. So I am in process of setting up some sketch commissons with Steve Geiger and Rodney ramos. Wanted some folks ideas for some sketch ideas using spidey family guys. Just to run past the artists to see how much would run me. And would love some ideas. If any one like to give me some ideas post here or pm me.

Edited by Webhead2018

11 minutes ago, Webhead2018 said:

Hey all so as you can see from post of my sketches back a page I am a big spidey family fan. So I am in process of setting up some sketch commissons with Steve Geiger and Rodney ramos. Wanted some folks ideas for some sketch ideas using spidey family guys. Just to run past the artists to see how much would run me. And would love some ideas. If any one like to give me some ideas post here or pm me.

The Spider-Hulk cover has always been on my list to get done from web #70

731173.jpg.c7f31b1d6a6468668a2b2a2837edb5ff.jpg