• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

Got a couple of wrap around sketch covers now, but feel like getting them graded doesn't do the art justice. Wonder if cgc would allow them to be encapsulated flat/open.

Great looking spider Gwen and mj above.

Hey guys looking for some help. I am planning at one of my upcoming cons I am going to is to get a Kraven sketch on asm#17 blank. But looking for some help on a detail. Should I have Kraven have spiderman head on a pike, Kraven crushing spiderman skull. Or him holding skull of spiderman with a tattered mask?

Then I plan to get jam on the cover with others doing head shots of other villains.

On 3/22/2019 at 9:57 AM, Blastaar said:

So what is the process for some of these pieces that look ultra realistic? Chris Clark, Wu Wei, Bravo, Kadar...? It's almost beyond Alex Ross realistic. Do these start out like most OA? Pencil sketch, ink, color? 

Hey there! I just start penciling and try to have a tight but soft rendering and start coloring.