• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Webhead2018 said:

No problem man. Wait to you see others I am picking up today. I have 2 that was getting finished and I may do another 1 maybe 2 if I can haggle with one artist.

Can’t wait to see them brother 

14 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Ron Wilson from east coast con- no cgc for this one as they had no reps and I had to have someone pick it up for me 

86ACA536-BF09-43AA-8FB8-36563631A7F4.png

I believe @Rich_Henn was at that show. Wonderful cover either way!!

Edited by Ron C.

1 minute ago, Ron C. said:

I believe @Rich_Henn was at that show. Wonderful cover either way!!

There were a couple facilitators but I could only go friday and wilson's list was full. Last minute one of my friends that is a dealer told me if I could work it out with wilson he would get it for me today, this was like 20 minutes before the show closed so no time to get that part done too.. but I am happy lol 

I was there Friday and Saturday, had I known I would have picked it up for you. Desert Wind Comics / Celestial Comics was also there, for full more detailed list of the conventions on facilitating for take a look at the signature series announcements thread. Which truthfully I have to update because right now I only have my shows up till San Diego so I need to post the rest of my appearances this year.

2 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

I was there Friday and Saturday, had I known I would have picked it up for you. Desert Wind Comics / Celestial Comics was also there, for full more detailed list of the conventions on facilitating for take a look at the signature series announcements thread. Which truthfully I have to update because right now I only have my shows up till San Diego so I need to post the rest of my appearances this year.

Thanks Rich_ if I had known I would have loved to say hi and got it done lol. I did drop a bunch of stuff for signatures with desert wind at the beginning of the show, but like I said this was a last minute decision on the way out the door. 

3 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Ron Wilson from east coast con- no cgc for this one as they had no reps and I had to have someone pick it up for me 

86ACA536-BF09-43AA-8FB8-36563631A7F4.png

That is badass. How much did you pay for it if you don’t mind me asking?

13 minutes ago, Dwitkin82 said:

Looked like I never posted this one...Superman/Doomsday mash up compliments of artist RB White 

7C47F98F-91D6-463E-928E-AB0E7B7259BC.jpeg

This one is pretty dope!