• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2019 at 8:49 PM, Brooklynmet said:

Question.  I’m having Ron Frenz do a commission for me and I’d like some input.  Thor vs Superman or the Hulk?  Mr. Frenz has done Thor versus the  juggernaut.  We all know the epic battles between the Hulk and Thor.  Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 

Another question would be which characters?  Thor vs Hulk? I would think of having artist they they have done work on such as Neal Adams with Batman, Romita with Spider-Man, Walt  simonson With Thor, etc.  Any thoughts?

On 5/22/2019 at 9:17 PM, Yoshi said:

Look for "vs" images you really like and that Mr. Frenz and homage. Doesn't have to be in comic books. Hell, even Mortal Kombat video games can give you some great vs poses. Find the one you like and send it to him along with a note saying you would like to replace character A with Thor and character B with Superman. I have found that you cannot give an artist to much information in an e-mail commission request.

Ok which characters?  Thor vs ??

On 5/19/2019 at 4:36 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

There were a couple facilitators but I could only go friday and wilson's list was full. Last minute one of my friends that is a dealer told me if I could work it out with wilson he would get it for me today, this was like 20 minutes before the show closed so no time to get that part done too.. but I am happy lol 

38 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

@Brooklynmet

Thor vs Hulk in his planet Hulk armor

Thor vs Silver Savage aka Silver Surfer

Thor vs Sentry

Thor vs Superman

Ok I appreciate the input, Mr Frenz is known for Thor and Superman (Daeth of Superman).  So which match up?  Thor vs Hulk or Thor vs Superman?  

3 minutes ago, Brooklynmet said:

Ok I appreciate the input, Mr Frenz is known for Thor and Superman (Daeth of Superman).  So which match up?  Thor vs Hulk or Thor vs Superman?  

Your post from two hours prior asked which Characters?  I thought you were asking for more character ideas. I listed in order my choices.