• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ivdyer said:

I could not get this signing approved through CGC in time as I found out about it late but the sig is genuine......I could always get it certified by that other company.  Ash and Stallone not a bad pairing if I might say.  

BE8BBE53-A196-4A7B-9029-07FA2AC0004C_zpsE07CBFC5-0F28-43AC-856A-992F66DD4E0C_zps

141F7608-315E-496F-8AFB-774EF177FFDA_zps

That is an awesome sketch. Congrats!

19 minutes ago, nriccijr said:

Put it in one of those rubber case protectors.....might cover up that green!

True.....trying to decide if my OCD is going to override my decision to leave it be.  I have no intention of ever selling it and I know and have proof the sig is real so it makes little sense to spend the money and get a yellow label from the other company.  

14 hours ago, Wolverine27 said:

I'm new to collecting sketches, but picked this one up from Artgerm at Megacon.

IMG_0050.JPG

you just started collecting sketches and the first one you get is from artgerm?! wow! you started off with a bang! congrats!

Thanks, guys. Yeah, I kind of blew my budget on it, but it was so amazing it seemed worth it (I'm still paying it off! LOL).  I need a bit of advice though.  There's a small foreign object (like a hair) on the surface that I didn't notice when I bought it or submitted it to CGC (see below). What would you guys do if anything? I know it's minor considering the mind-blowing art, but it still bothers my OCD. Ha ha ...

IMG_0051.JPG