• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

This artwork is fantastic. I recently received a factory poly bagged Goon 1 Sketch cover. These were only ever sold factory bagged. Does CGC grade these as blue or green? I’ve seen other poly sketches as blue but wasn’t sure if that was a special arrangement with cgc. I have searched other areas of the forum for an answer but since this was the “mega thread”... I’m new to all of this so please let me know if I’m in the wrong area. I’ve also emailed cgc but haven’t heard back. Thank you.

1 hour ago, xNerdyThingsx said:

This artwork is fantastic. I recently received a factory poly bagged Goon 1 Sketch cover. These were only ever sold factory bagged. Does CGC grade these as blue or green? I’ve seen other poly sketches as blue but wasn’t sure if that was a special arrangement with cgc. I have searched other areas of the forum for an answer but since this was the “mega thread”... I’m new to all of this so please let me know if I’m in the wrong area. I’ve also emailed cgc but haven’t heard back. Thank you.

lol I replied in comics general too, but if it has already left the "artist's possession" then CGC won't consider it yellow and will give it a green label :shy: If an artist was still in possession of said item, I believe that there is a form the can fill out, but it even states that it is "coming straight from the artist" or some such clarification.....