• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Melvinisallin said:

DAWN MCTIEGUE Awesomeness!  Savage Rogue!

20180925_195615.jpg

I met her at C2E2 Earlier this year. She did a doodle for me which was absolutely great. I’m considering getting work from her done this upcoming C2E2 if she’s there. If you don’t mind saying here in the thread what she charged for something like that I appreciate the heads up. If not could you maybe a PM? She did a doodle for me which was absolutely great. I’m considering getting work from her done this upcoming C2E2.

Edited by Raze

On 10/18/2019 at 7:04 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol was curious if Kristin saw the sketch when signing and if she had a comment? That's an incredibly life like drawing! Well Done :) Congrats :whee: !!

Well unfortunately I wasn’t there to see her in person (I wish I did), but comic monster was nice enough to take a picture of her holding the comic with the creator. 

7AA26F3D-327E-4906-B8DF-4DCC15F02EE9.jpeg

11 minutes ago, BbqP.Bun85 said:

Well unfortunately I wasn’t there to see her in person (I wish I did), but comic monster was nice enough to take a picture of her holding the comic with the creator. 

7AA26F3D-327E-4906-B8DF-4DCC15F02EE9.jpeg

That is awesome!!

23 minutes ago, RayJr said:

How much did he charge if you don't mind me asking nd it's rare not to see a 9.8 on a commission sketch.

This was $140 CDN and grade was based on back cover ink marks. I really love Geof's work!