• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

If you have been following "artist from Europe" thread here in the signature room her name is Clara and she is awesome to work with......

A13FEB90-AD99-4E81-A53B-CDE32C47E5B0_zps

74F1465A-2C8D-433F-BAA5-BF8061E25C86_zps

CC2BA663-ABA0-42F8-94AE-1766B6829510_zps

Those ARE Awesome :) Glad to see all these sketches year round! :headbang: 

35 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

If you have been following "artist from Europe" thread here in the signature room her name is Clara and she is awesome to work with......

A13FEB90-AD99-4E81-A53B-CDE32C47E5B0_zps

74F1465A-2C8D-433F-BAA5-BF8061E25C86_zps

CC2BA663-ABA0-42F8-94AE-1766B6829510_zps

Those are dope as heck! Her skills are on point with these.

44 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Those ARE Awesome :) Glad to see all these sketches year round! :headbang: 

12 minutes ago, RayJr said:

Those are dope as heck! Her skills are on point with these.

Came across her on instagram, messaged her, and walked her through the steps of submission to CGC.  Despite the time difference her communication was on point, prices are beyond reasonable and she has a good eye for grade conscious collectors like myself.   

She recently was selected for a TOPPS Star Wars card set.  

Edited by ivdyer

35 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Came across her on instagram, messaged her, and walked her through the steps of submission to CGC.  Despite the time difference her communication was on point, prices are beyond reasonable and she has a good eye for grade conscious collectors like myself.   

She recently was selected for a TOPPS Star Wars card set.  

Oh ok cool. What is her IG name brother? That way I can follow her and think about a commission for next year.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:10 PM, JBrown said:

Haven't got many sketch covers done, even though I keep buying the blanks when I see them! Last weekend changed that! ROM by Joe St. Pierre, and Supergirl by Hannibal King at the Super MegaFest in Framingham, MA.

rom st. pierre.jpeg

supergirl hannibal.jpeg

Loving that ROM sketch. I like how the Supergirl sketch is basic. Not all that super detail. Love seeing different art styles. Thanks for sharing.

7 hours ago, Jtwpantera said:

I do not visit the boards much anymore since I hate the format that they were changed to.  However, I figured I would post this as there maybe people trying to figure out what grades the Hero Initiative Captain America Project books got.  

Screenshot_20191031-055031_eBay.jpg

20191107_153046.jpg

That is an awesome sketch!